Chair
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 25/11/2008
Organised playtime for kids.
Date: June 24, 2009 06:14AM
Hi all, we're living on the rise and have a 3yr old nipper who is just at the age when she really wants to interact with other kids. Not too many kids close to her age on the road and as she's not at school age yet she doesn't have that large a circle of friends. Was wondering if other parents in the estate with kids would be interested in arranging times on Sat when kids of similar ages (not just 3) could meet up on the front green to play. The association could co-ordinate times but obviously at least one parent per kid would have to stay to supervise and take full responsibility for their child. But sure it'd be a chance for the parents to get to chat while the kids enterain each other !!!!!!

If this would be of interest post here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/06/2009 02:04AM by Chair.

SL
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 10/07/2009
Re: Organised playtime for kids.
Date: July 10, 2009 01:29AM
Hi

Am also living on the Rise and have a little one who just turned 4 and would also love some company her own age (also have 2 smaller ones)

Would love to meet up with kids for mine to play with. Have you received any replies?

Chair
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 25/11/2008
Date: July 10, 2009 05:48AM
No replies, would have thought there would have been a response from parents in the estate but there doesn't seem to be any interest !

sinbadw
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 18/09/2008
Date: August 06, 2009 07:12PM
I'd say there would be interest, but the forum is being underused at the mo. We have a couple of smalls (4 & 7) who'd be happy to come along.

niamh
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 01/10/2008
Date: April 15, 2010 05:18PM
Hiya,

I have a 3 year old too and I think your idea is great. I think the reason you haven't got replies might be because there aren't enough visitors to the site rather than parents not being interested. (this is the first time I've looked at the site for a long, long time) Perhaps we could get a few people together and organise a time, activities etc. and then put a simple flyer through the doors or arrange letting people know through the resident's association?

Niamh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here