m&m
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 22/01/2009
The SH Association
Date: January 22, 2009 08:52PM
The new website is good but I could not find any names of committee members nor any contact details for the association whatsoever. I am interested in finding out more about who is involved, when and where members meet, how someone can raise issues or get involved, and keep up to speed with what is going on/ affecting us? Look forward to hearing back...M

Chair
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 25/11/2008
Re: The SH Association
Date: January 26, 2009 12:27AM
Hi, Each road has a member of the committee allocated. Last year when the committee was being set up we called to every house in the estate to establish who was interested in being a member of the association. We'll be repeating the same excersise in the first two weeks of Feb. If you want to send your email address to SandyfordHall@gmail.com I'll add you to the mailing list. We're also setting up a Neighbourhood watch scheme and be holding a quiz night in Feb in the Sandyford House, these will be opportunities to get to know your neighbours and Association committee.

Regards
Declan

PS We'd be more than happy to have additional committee members if you were interested.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here