OTO
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 14/07/2012
Re-opening of Takeaway
Date: December 10, 2014 08:29PM
As you will have seen, the takeaway is being readied for re-opening under new ownership.

The planning permission for this unit stipulates that the premises must close by 12:30am. This was a condition attached to the planning permission following submissions from Sandyford Hall residents in 1999. The Planning Department of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council have confirmed to me today that they have not received an application to have the closing time altered.

If you visit the website of the takeaway's new owners, they list closing time for their new Sandyford Hall outlet as Sunday to Thursday 01:00 with Friday and Saturday closing time at 02:00. Perhaps this is a mistake on their website. We need to be vigilant and if the takeaway does not close at 12:30 report the breach to the County Council Planning Enforcement area.

OTO
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 14/07/2012
Re: Re-opening of Takeaway
Date: December 11, 2014 03:33AM
Since my earlier post their website has been updated now shows closing time of 11 each day

PixiePop
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 16/04/2015
Re: Re-opening of Takeaway
Date: April 16, 2015 05:29AM
Is anyone else concerned/bothered by the cars that pull up playing very loud music? There appears to be one car in particular that makes a regular habit of this. I'm concerned by the people that it is attracting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here