mary
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/04/2012
Wonderful work and a big thank you !
Date: April 20, 2012 03:24AM
I would like to say a big thank you for the wonderful transformation at the front of the estate, it looks amazing truly amazing ! I didn’t think that something like that was possible and it look so elegant as well. The planter on the right side is perfect and the choice of flowers compliment their surroundings, I hope there is plan for another planter on the opposite side of the road as it would add a nice symmetry. Thank you for such a magnificent effort it make the estate look welcoming and adds a touch a class.

Hopefully this will encourage residents on the estate that have grey boundary walls to have a go at their own boundary walls and get rid of that horrible grey colour.

To the people who made this happen I commend your work and community spirit hopefully more people will keep the momentum going and finish the fine work you started.

Chair
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 25/11/2008
Re: Wonderful work and a big thank you !
Date: April 24, 2012 03:03AM
Thanks Mary, glad that the work that the committee and a few others put in to tidy up the estate is appreciated .We're having the Spring clean up day next Sat so there's still an opportunity to get involved. If anyone isn't getting notified by email of these events please send your email address to me at Sandyfordhall@gmail.com and I'll add you to the distribution list (please include name, road and house number).

Thanks
Declan, SHRA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here