Kinker429
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 22/11/2016
Residents association website active?
Date: November 22, 2016 07:12PM
Hi
Is this website actively monitored and maintained? If so when is the next general meeting for residents? Whom can we contact to ask about parking in the estate if we are seeing illegal parking (cars parked blocking access to footpaths)? Is there any recourse to the frequency of cars parked outside homes when th drivers appear to be commuters, not visiting anyone in the estate?
Thanks

Bigfoot
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 01/01/2011
Re: Residents association website active?
Date: December 16, 2016 08:16AM
I attended a few residents meetings in the past and they were very informative and really well run. I agree there are many issues to be discussed. Hope the association can have a meeting in 2017 as its been a few years since the last one.

Bigfoot
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 01/01/2011
Date: January 22, 2017 07:49PM
Any up date on if Sandyford Hall resident association is still in existence? Do we need to set a new one up? Issues like crime, illegal car parking, speeding, high rise developments nearby all mandate the need for a more active resident association with regular meetings, not every couple of years. Interested in getting involved.

MartinL
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 12/11/2008
Date: January 25, 2017 05:14AM
There appears to be a groundswell of interest in an active residents association again, around the issues of burglaries and parking. This is what happened a number of years ago when the last group got together, however, over the years interest waned, people moved on and the association went quiet. I think there will be a general AGM in the coming months, to elect a new committee and get things going again. Watch this space.

Kinker429
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 22/11/2016
Date: January 25, 2017 04:11PM
Happy to get involved also.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here